Sunday, June 27, 2010

While the cat's away...

I  have to start this post by giving credit to Kade for the pics.  We headed to the park with eight kids and the only weapon we brought was Kade's camera.  I thought we probably needed to take a cattle prod but  we loaned ours out and it has not yet been returned.

The thing that struck me most about these pictures (well besides how cute all these kids are)  is how happy they look.  When was the last time you saw an adult jogging with a huge grin on their face?  I don't jog, I spin but I can say I don't think that I have ever looked that happy doing it.  I think tomorrow
I 'll try it and see if I feel less tortured.  Who knows maybe smiling while exercising burns more calories!
One last thing about our trip to the park-- While we were walking there from you our house, Aubrey turned to McKinna and said "I wonder what people think when they drive by and see all these kids, a baby and two humans?"  I assume that Kade and I were the "humans" but I bet if you ask Sadie, she would say that "she's no baby!"



3 comments:

Vegasarnolds said...

Thanks for posting these cute pictures! And yes, humans=adults in Aubrey's mind. She says there are 3 kids and 2 humans in our family! I just wonder what she classifies kids as if they aren't human!

Rachael said...

They look SOOOOO happy! I love that adults are humans and kids are kids! Too cute!

Sarah said...

These pictures are great! I absolutely do not smile while running, but rather will a large scowl on my face.